Salary AUD70,000 - AUD80,000 per annum
Consultant Raquel Mancini
Date posted 16 May 20192019-05-16 2019-06-15 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Our client are an education services organisation who have offices Victoria wide with their headquarters in Melbourne in the North. They are seeking an Assistant Accountant to join them on a 6 month contract with the possibility of a permanent role thereafter.
You will support the finance team at a group level and take responsibility for management reporting. The role plays a vital part of providing financial and accounting support to the business operations, and you will be exposed to various stakeholders within the business
- Management reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Inter-company reconciliations and credit card statements
- Assistance with month-end processing and reporting
- Help with the preparation of monthly budget reports
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing stakeholders
- Ad-hoc project support for various finance initiatives to streamline current processes
- Degree in Accounting or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 2 years relevant Accounts experience
- Studying towards CA / CPA is highly regarded
- Intermediate Excel skills required
- Friendly, can-do attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
This role offers an excellent career progression opportunity for an experienced Accounts Officer or Grad Accountant.
Ideally you will be available immediately or within a week's notice.