Salary AUD59,000 - AUD65,000 per annum + Super
Location North SydneyCONTRACTOR
Consultant Renee Steedman
Date posted 10 July 20192019-07-10 2019-08-09 accountancy North Sydney New South Wales AU 2060 AUD 59000 65000 65000 YEAR Forum Group Forum Group
Forum Group is an Australian Managed services provider offering integrated B2B business solutions, including IT, print, environment, fleet and security for SMEs as well as multi-nationals. As the Assistant Accountant you will join a team of ambitious individuals and a forward thinking work environment.
You will be based in Forum Group's recently renovated and modern head office in North Sydney. As the Assistant Accountant you will report into the Accountant and will be responsible for End-end Payroll and month end reporting.
- End-End Fortnightly Payroll for circa 130 employees, monthly payroll tax preparation and reconciliations
- Monthly reconciliations of the balance sheet and general ledger
- Preparation of monthly BAS calculations
- Monthly journal posting and maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Adhoc tasks as required by the Accountant and GM of Finance
- Must have minimum 2 years experience in end-end Payroll and month end reporting
- Degree Qualified and Part CPA/CA qualified
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
- Strong reconciliation and GL experience is essential
Forum Group is located conveniently near North Sydney train station and offers multiple employee benefits. This is a 12 month contract for a hardworking and determined Assistant Accountant. Must be available to start immediately.
To apply please click apply or call Renee Steedman on 02 8423 1016 for a confidential discussion.