Salary AUD62,000 - AUD70,000 per annum
Location Northern Suburbs PerthFULL_TIME
Consultant Mina Davogic
Date posted 11 September 20192019-09-12 2019-10-11 accountancy Perth - NOR Western Australia AU AUD 62000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This will be a fantastic career opportunity for an individual who is completing their Accounting Degree or recently completed and has had a minimum of 2 years experience doing transactional Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable duties. In this role you will be assisting the Finance Manager with completing month end duties, you will be doing daily bank and GL reconciliations as well as credit control and debt collection. If you have an understanding of these accounting processes and have had some practical experience and are willing to learn, this will be the right position for you.
- Performing bank reconciliations and general journal entries
- Reconciliation of corporate credit card statements
- Weekly reporting to the Finance Manager on aged receivables
- Processing credit applications, conducting credit checks and setting up new supplier/vendor accounts
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable processing inlcuding credit control/ debt collection
- Assisting the finance team to perform month end processes
- Preparing and posting month end journal such as accrual, relocation of costs etc.
- Minimum two years experience within a transactional finance position, processing accounts receivable and accounts payable or a similar role
- Willingness to get into a varied and dynamic role within a busy environment
- Experience working within a busy finance team
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills required
- Large ERP system knowledge
Benefits of the Role:
- NOR location with on-site parking
- Career growth opportunity
- Immediate start available for the right person
- Attractive salary
To apply please click apply or call Mina Davogic on 08 9266 0922 for a confidential discussion.