Salary AUD38 - AUD40 per hour + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Bridget Parker
Date posted 27 September 20192019-09-27 2019-10-27 utilities Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 38 40 40 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Working for a global leader within the energy industry based in central CBD. This role will allow you the autonomy to drive the finance processes and manage activities. The role will be 2 months with the possibility of extension.
- Assist with the month end process including preparation of monthly financial and management reports.
- Liaise with external auditors and assist with the preparation of statutory accounts.
- Interpreting contractual agreements and ensuring the correct accounting treatment. This includes ensuring tax and accounting due diligence reports prepared by advisors are reasonable.
- Work with tax advisors in the preparation of various types of tax returns.
- Assisting with the preparation of annual budget and budget forecasts.
- Preparation of finance committee presentations and analytics.
- Preparation of treasury reports and treasury forecasts to manage cash flow requirements.
- Preparation and review of bank covenant reports.
- Report and communicating to management and external stakeholders on a frequent basis.
- Support the payroll process.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Qualified CA/CPA or working towards qualification
- Exposure to business services industry and managing international clients is advantageous but not essential
- Strong critical thinking and organisation skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and written skills.
To apply please click apply or call Bridget Parker on 02 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.