Salary AUD64,000 - AUD74,000 per annum
Location Northern Suburbs PerthFULL_TIME
Consultant Mina Davogic
Date posted 14 November 20192019-11-14 2019-12-14 accountancy Perth - NOR Western Australia AU AUD 64000 74000 74000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This will be a fantastic career opportunity for an individual who is degree qualified or at minimum has a diploma or certificate in Accounting/ Bookkeeping as a minimum of 2 years experience doing a similar role.
In this role you will be assisting the Finance Manager with completing month end duties, you will be doing daily bank and GL reconciliations as well as accounts payable and receivable processes.
- Performing bank reconciliations and general journal entries
- Reconciliation of corporate credit card statements
- Reporting to the Finance Manager
- Processing credit applications, conducting credit checks and setting up new supplier/vendor accounts
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable processing
- Assisting the finance team to perform month end processes
- Preparing and posting month end journal such as accrual, relocation of costs etc.
- Assisting with backlog and implementation of a new ERP system
- Minimum two years experience within a similar role
- Willingness to get into a varied and dynamic role within a busy environment
- Experience working within a busy finance team
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills required
- Large ERP system knowledge ideally Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Degree or certification in Accounting or a related field
Benefits of the Role:
- NOR location with on-site parking
- Career growth opportunity
- Immediate start available for the right person
- Attractive salary $64 000 - $74 000 + Super
To apply please click apply or call Mina Davogic on 08 9266 0922 for a confidential discussion.