Junior Assistant Accountant
Salary AUD55,000 - AUD65,000 per annum + + Super
Location North SydneyFULL_TIME
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 25 November 20192019-12-03 2019-12-25 accountancy North Sydney New South Wales AU 2060 AUD 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Collectively as a team, you will play an integral role acting as a business partner to certain internal reporting units, providing accounting information including the interpretation of monthly financial results and reporting.
- PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY CLOSE TO NORTH SYDNEY STATION
- WORK FOR A RENOWNED PROVIDER
- UP TO $65,000 + SUPER
- Prepare daily bank reconciliations, maintenance of fixed asset registers, receipting etc
- Look after the trust accounting duties for the relevant subsidiaries
- Process internal allocations, recharges to aid reporting units for budgets and rolling forecasts
- Assist with the preparation and completion of legislation reporting including ABS lodgments, BAS, FBT & Company Income Tax
- Assist and participate in system and process improvement projects and/or other duties as required
- Accounting degree or currently pursuing a CPA/CA qualification
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in accounting
- Ability to work both autonomously as well as in a team based environment
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate excel skills and prior experience in ERP systems (Tech One) would be advantageous.
This is a permanent role for a renowned, independent business provider backed with a solid history since inception.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on 02 8423 1023 for a confidential discussion.