Salary Attractive package
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Kitty Chandler
Date posted 31 August 2016
Join a leading Australian recruitment organisation based in the CBD. With a commitment to high quality service provision, and partnering with many household name businesses, this is a genuine employer of choice. Operating out of state of the art, modern offices in the centre of the city, this business offers a challenging role based in a supportive and fun working environment.
- Processing end-end Payroll for Australian permanent employees
- Maintenance of Employee Self Service program
- Liaising closely with HR
- End of month production and reporting
- End of Financial Year production, reconciliation and reporting
- Set-up, reconcile and pay superannuation on a monthly basis
- Previous background in end-end Payroll
- Previous experience processing monthly payroll
- Experience using Meridian/Micro pay
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills
- Process oriented with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ability to follow and work within established guidelines and procedures
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy
- Exceptional customer service at all times
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established Payroll Administrator, looking for a challenging role in a fun and rewarding environment.
To apply please click apply or call Kitty Chandler on 03 8628 2115 for a confidential discussion.