Payroll and HR Officer
Salary AUD60000 - AUD65000 per annum + Super
Location North Shore
Consultant Anette Vedeler
Date posted 6 September 2016
Work within an exciting and fast paced corporate environment.
My client is a market leader within a dynamic and fast paced industry. Based in state of the art offices on the lower North Shore they offer a vibrant, social and youthful culture.
Reporting into the HR Manager the Payroll and HR Officer will mainly be responsible for the Australian and NZ payroll.
In additional to this there will be various HR duties including but not limited to preparing of employee documents and general HR Administration.
- Responsibility for the Australian and New Zealand monthly payroll
- Administer and improve payroll
- Liaising with the outsourced payroll provider
- Resolve all payroll queries
- Processing of end of financial year payroll reports
- Preparing and processing termination payments
- Annual reconciliation of payroll tax requirements
- Annual reconciliation of Workers Compensation requirements
- Preparation and production of HR documents
- Support and co-ordinate the bonus and annual salary review process
- Manage general HR administration
- 3 + Years experience with processing both Australian and NZ payroll
- Experience using ADP
- Excellent communication skills
For the rights candidate this role offers the chance to work within an exciting corporate environment. This is a great opportunity for a payroll officer with a few years experience to gain wide experience both within the payroll space and the HR function.
Close to public transport and in state of the art offices this is a rare opportunity within an exciting industry.
To apply please click apply or call Anette Vedeler on 02 8423 1015 for a confidential discussion.