Salary AUD90000 - AUD110000 per annum + Super + Bonus
Location Southeastern Sydney
Consultant Georgina Dewar
Date posted 6 September 2016
Due to an exciting period of growth, this global technology leader is looking for a stand out Payroll Professional to join their Sydney Finance team to oversee and run the Payroll function for their Australian operations.
This leading global technology company that pride themselves in not inly innovative products, but also research cutting-edge technological approach.They are a multinational company who manufactures and distributes a range of consumer products.
The company is looking for a Senior Payroll Specialist to manage the Payroll function. This role will see you report into the Finance Manager; acting as a partner between HR and Payroll providers to ensure accurate processing of end to end payroll and reporting.
- Maintain and process monthly end to end payroll for Australia & New Zealand employees
- Manage pay queries
- Ensure timely calculation and payments
- Calculating, processing payroll liabilities, including processing of related journals and reconciliations
- Calculate and manage monthly commission payments
- Manage monthly reporting and ad hoc reports
- Maintaining employee records
- Resolve payroll discrepancies
- Develop and continuously improve payroll processes and procedures
- Payroll contact for internal and external audits as required
- Payroll professional with sound experience in all areas of the payroll function
- Excellent knowledge of Australian payroll legislation
- Recent experience with the Meridian & Oracle systems
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
- Highly organised and able to deal with manual processes
- System implementation experience
On offer is a permanent role within a reputable technology leader and the chance to work in a fast paced, project driven environment. Ideally, you will be a posititve team player with an energetic and engaging approach.
To apply please click apply or call Georgina Dewar on +612 8289 3236 for a confidential discussion.