Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Matthew Stent
Date posted 26 September 2016
Join a leading international Law firm working as part of a busy and experienced payroll function. This Payroll Administrator position is a 6 - 8 week contract, where you will be responsible for assisting with the admin involved in processing high volume fortnightly & monthly payroll.
- Liaise closely with outsourced payroll provider to ensure payroll data is delivered in a timely manner
- Be the first point of contact internally for answering and responding to any payroll related enquiries
- Assist with the administration involved in processing of fortnightly & monthly payrolls in a fast paced environment
- Reconciling and auditing payroll transactions, reviewing payroll reports and timesheets
- Manage internal workflow and capturing of information for new starters, internal movements, terminations
- Work closely with the finance team to coordinate and support reporting requirements from the payroll system
- Up to date knowledge of payroll legislation and statuory requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated technical understanding of end to end HR/Payroll lifecycle processes
- Experience providing administrative support within a payroll team
Only candidates who are available to commence work on Monday 3rd October will be contacted
To apply please click apply or call Matthew Stent on 03 8628 2109 for a confidential discussion.