Standalone Payroll Manager
Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Adam Mills
JobRef OLP 482568
Date posted 28 September 2016
The company are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Senior Payroll candidate who has extensive process improvement experience. This role will see you report into the HR Manager; acting as a partner between HR and Payroll providers to ensure accurate processing of end to end Payroll and reporting.
The Standalone Payroll Manager will need to have experience in high volume, complex environments. This role requires an immediate start.
- Managing the end-end Payroll for 600 employees
- Weekly and monthly pay cycle
- Interpreting relevant awards, agreements and legislation
- Improving processes
- Monthly reporting
- Maintain the General Ledger
- 7+ years' experience as a Senior Payroll Officer or Standalone Payroll Manager
- Experience processing national payrolls
- Previous experience using Chris 21 is preferred
- Experience processing New Zealand payroll is preferred
- EBA and award interpretation knowledge
- Implementation of a new payroll system experience is preferred
- Strong Excel and numeracy skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The role of Standalone Payroll Manager will give you the opportunity to work within a well respected organisation with a well known brand name. Conveniently located in Sydney's Western Suburbs close to public transport and with onsite parking.
To apply please click apply or call Adam Mills on 02 8836 3604 for a confidential discussion.