Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Adam Mills
Date posted 28 September 20161 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Join a global organisation with a dynamic and fast-paced culture that has grown continually in the last five years. Due to a recent internal promotion, this organisation are looking for an experienced Payroll Officer to join the team.
The Payroll Officer role will give you the opportunity to work within a dynamic environment, reporting directly to the Payroll Manager. It will allow you to develop your skills as a Payroll Officer and offers long term career progression.
- End-to-end processing of high volume, weekly payroll
- Maintenance of payroll system and leave planning system
- Liaising with all levels to deal with payroll queries
- Interpreting various EBA's and awards
- Calculation and processing of termination payments
- 3-4 years' experience within a high volume environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using Chris 21 is preferred
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to interpret awards and relevant legislation
Through this role you will gain valuable experience in Payroll within a large, complex environment. The company offers a number of benefits and is conveniently based in the Western Suburbs, with on-site Parking.
To apply please click apply or call Adam Mills on 02 8836 3604 for a confidential discussion.