Salary Competitive Package
Location Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Matthew Stent
Date posted 4 October 2016
Looking for a career in short term contract leading up to xmas? This established Healthcare company is looking for a self starter to assist the wider payroll team. High volume timesheet processing within a dynamic and social work place.
- Processing timesheets for junior and senior Doctors within in a team environment
- Assisting with the preparation of payroll reports for senior management
- Assisting with Payroll Tax and PAYG
- Processing changes for new starters, leavers and other changes to staff in the payroll system
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders daily to ensure any issues are resolved promptly
- Prepare and process manual calculations, including bonuses, commissions, termination payments
- Prior healthcare experience
- Immediately available
- Intermediate excel skills
- Kronos experience preferred but not essential
To apply please click apply or call Matthew Stent on 03 8628 2109 for a confidential discussion.