Salary AUD30 - AUD70000 per hour + superannuation
Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Natalie Nicolaou
Date posted 6 October 2016
A highly established, global organisation is currently looking for a payroll officer to join their high performing payroll team. This role has arisen due to growth across the organisation and development within the team. This temporary opportunity will develop your skill set, grow your knowledge around payroll and will open future opportunities for you.
Reporting to the payroll manager, the payroll officer will have a sound understanding of the basic payroll duties, a hard-working ethic and determination to learn more. The successful candidate will have worked with high volume work loads, be a team player and have strong communication skills. This is a temporary opportunity with a view of extension.
- Front line for payroll queries
- Checking employee entitlements and allowances
- Calculation of superannuation contributions, interpretation of payroll awards, Payroll journal and tax
- Employee on boarding process and terminations
- Experience with foreign exchange
- 3-5 years experience working in a payroll team or accounting function
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously
- Experience using PRONTO
- Hard working, can-do attitude
If you are a payroll officer, looking for the next step in your payroll career and would like a new challenge then please get in touch.
To apply please click apply or call Natalie Nicolaou on 07 3032 2214 for a confidential discussion.