Senior Payroll Officer
Salary Competitive Salary
Location Western Sydney
Consultant Adam Mills
Date posted 11 October 2016
Join a high performing distribution organisation with a fast-paced culture that has grown continually over the past decade. Due to an upcoming project, this organisation are looking for an experienced Senior Payroll Officer to join the team.
The Senior Payroll Officer role will give you the opportunity to work within a high performing team, reporting directly to the Payroll Manager. It will allow you to develop your skills as a Payroll Officer and offers long term career progression as the role will go permanent for a suitable candidate.
- End-to-end processing of a weekly payroll for circa 500 employees
- Maintenance of payroll system and leave planning system
- Liaising with all levels to deal with payroll queries
- Assisting the project team where required
- Interpreting various EBA's and awards
- Calculation and processing of termination payments
- 2-3 years' experience as a Senior Payroll Officer
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working on an implementation project will be preferred
- Experience using Chris 21/ Micropay or SAP is preferred
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to interpret awards and relevant legislation
Through this role you will gain valuable experience in Payroll within a large, complex environment. It will allow you to develop your skills in Payroll projects. The company offers a number of benefits and is conveniently based in the Western Suburbs, with on-site Parking.
To apply please click apply or call Adam Mills on 02 8836 3604 for a confidential discussion.