Salary AUD80000 - AUD110000 per annum + Super
Location North Shore
Consultant Anette Vedeler
Date posted 4 November 2016
This role will give you the opportunity to work within a well respected ASX listed organisation. This is a diverse role where you will be managing an interesting team
This well established ASX listed organisation based on the North Shore has an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Manager to join their growing organisation. With a name that is a market leader within their field this is an excellent opportunity to further your career as a Payroll Supervisor.
The role will be reporting into the Group Payroll Manager the Payroll Manager will be responsible for carrying out and delivery of all payroll activities across multiple locations. Managing a team of 4 conducting payroll for about 2500 employees.
- Supervise and mentor a team of 4 Payroll officers
- Supervise and Lead the Payroll function by maintaining, developing and administrating high quality services in accordance with legislation.
- Processeing of monthly and fortnightly payroll.
- Create and achieve critical KPI’s for major activities within payroll team.
- Experience with multiple ERP systems (Oracle & SAP).
- Minimum 10 years in a Payroll position
- Strong knowledge of complex payroll legislation including multiple EBS
- Experience of Payroll Accountancy and knowledge of general accounting principles
- Hard industry (i.e. building and construction) is advantageous.
This role will give you the opportunity to work within a well respected ASX listed organisation. This is a diverse hands on position where you will be managing team as well as being involved with the day to day payroll process. Based on the North Shore close to public transport, this organisation has a dynamic and fast-paced team environment.
To apply please click apply or call Anette Vedeler on 02 8423 1015 for a confidential discussion.