Location Northern Suburbs Perth
Consultant Stacey Anderson
Date posted 30 November 2016
In this established business you can expect stability, routine and the opportunity for long term employment. This well-known business holds a key position in its sector and has been delivering products and services to their markets through a variety of innovative channels for the last 20 years. This is a complex Payroll position so you must be familiar with complex EBA's and awards along with manual Payroll calculations.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, this role will provide efficient, accurate and high quality payroll support. Your duties will include:
- Processing of employee pay entitlements on a weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis
- Administration and interpretation of EA’s, awards and legislation
- Process and reconcile special pays including terminations, redundancies, bonuses and increases
- Maintain payroll related master data for all employees
- Perform month-end processes.
- Processing of new starters and terminations
- Processing of superannuation, payroll tax, workers compensation, etc.
- Ensure all payroll information and documentation is accurate and complete
- Maintain strict confidentiality of employee information
It is essential you have a minimum of three years experience within a payroll position with well-rounded end to end payroll experience. Demonstrated experience working within a high performance, deadline driven environment on medium size payrolls is critical. If you have experience with Pay Global this will be highly favoured.
The company prides itself on a collaborative atmosphere where each member feels valued.
To apply please click apply or call Stacey Anderson on 08 9266 0919 for a confidential discussion.