Senior Payroll Officer
Salary Attractive Package
Location South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Matthew Stent
Date posted 2 December 2016
Join a leading Australian Healthcare organisation based in the South East. Based in Dandenong, our client is a provider of specialist services in the health sector. This is an autonomous role that will see you involved in end to end payroll processes. You will need to have a strong background in payroll tax and work cover and experience using Meridian Micropay is essential.
- Processing end-end Payroll for 180 employees (weekly) 100 + (monthly)
- Maintenance of Employee Self Service program
- Experience with end of month journals and payroll reports
- End of month production and reporting
- Experience with multiple state payroll and WorkCover
- One direct report
- Set-up, reconcile and pay superannuation on a monthly basis
- Previous background in end-end Payroll
- Previous experience processing monthly payroll
- Experience using Meridian/Micro pay essential
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills essential
- Process oriented with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ability to follow and work within established guidelines and procedures
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy
- Exceptional customer service at all times
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Payroll officer looking for a challenging role in a fun and rewarding environment.
To apply please click apply or call Matthew Stent on 03 8628 2109 for a confidential discussion.