Salary competitive salary
Location South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Alex Slater
Date posted 27 January 2017
Our client’s South Eastern operation is looking for a proactive Payroll Officer with Chris21 experience to join their growing team. This role will suit someone who comes with end-to-end payroll experience and the ambition to drive their career in a fast paced yet supportive environment. To be successful in this role, you will be a motivated professional who thrives in a dynamic environment and who will be willing to add value across the wider team when needed.
Payroll Officer role key Responsibilities:
- Process end-to-end payroll for the weekly, fortnightly and monthly pay runs
- Reconcile payroll with general ledger accounts for month end reporting
- Contribute ideas for improvement to the systems and processes
- Run ad-hoc payroll reports on requests from line manager
- Preparing Superannuation
- Preparing Payroll Tax and PAYG
Payroll Officer role key Requirements:
- End to end Payroll experience essential
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced Chris 21 experience
- Advanced Excel skills are a must
- Drive and ambition, with an ability to think outside the box
To be successful, you will take ownership of your own workload while maintaining the team and customer service ethos. Our client is accommodating and is looking for someone with the right attitude and who can hit the ground running.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Slater on 03 8628 2122 for a confidential discussion.