Senior Payroll Officer
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Adam Mills
Date posted 30 January 2017
Join a high performing distribution organisation with a fast-paced culture that has grown continually over the past decade. Due to a recent restructure, this organisation are looking for an experienced Senior Payroll Officer to join the team.
The Senior Payroll Officer role will give you the opportunity to work within a high performing team, reporting directly to the Payroll Manager. It will allow you to develop your skills as a Payroll Officer and offers long term career progression.
- End-to-end processing of a weekly payroll for circa 500 employees
- Maintenance of payroll system and leave planning system
- Liaising with all levels to deal with payroll queries
- Assisting the project team where required
- Interpreting various EBA's and awards
- Calculation and processing of termination payments
- 2-3 years' experience as a Senior Payroll Officer
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working on an implementation project will be preferred
- Experience using Chris 21/ Micropay or SAP is preferred
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to interpret awards and relevant legislation
Through this role you will gain valuable experience in Payroll within a large, complex environment. It will allow you to develop your skills in Payroll projects. The company offers a number of benefits and is conveniently based in the Western Suburbs, close to public transport.
To apply please click apply or call Adam Mills on 02 8836 3604 for a confidential discussion.