Location Inner Suburbs Perth
Consultant Mina Davogic
Date posted 1 February 2017
Our client is looking for Payroll Officer with at least 3 years experience in an end to end Payroll position to start a full time role by the end of February.
This is a great opportunity to work in a leading Engineering Company in the CBD. You would be part of an interactive and hard working team where you can utilise your payroll and finance knowledge.
- Weekly and monthly Payroll for over 600 employees
- Maintaining changes, leave recording, adjustments, Superannuation, PAYG and all Payroll reporting
- Interpretation and payment from multiple Enterprise agreements and awards
- Reconciling the Payroll
- Manual entries of timesheets
- Must have processed a payroll autonomously
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role doing end to end payroll
- Temp to perm
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic working environment
- Central location
To apply please click apply or call Mina Davogic on 08 9266 0922 for a confidential discussion.