Global Payroll Administrator
Salary AUD60000 - AUD65000 per annum + benefits
Location South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Alex Slater
Date posted 9 February 2017
A leading IT Solutions organisation is looking for a confident Global Payroll Administrator to join their growing team on a permanent basis. With a commitment to high quality service provision, and partnering with many household name businesses, this is a genuine employer of choice. This role will suit someone who comes with the ambition to drive their career in a vibrant and fast paced environment.
- Payroll processing, checking and approvals for global locations
- Engagement of new employees and contractors
- Letter of offer processing for global locations
- Reporting globally including: EOM processing, journals, superannuation of payments and reconciling
- General maintenance of payroll system
- Terminations, redundancies calculations, including all paperwork
- EOFY reporting including: earning statements, payment summaries and FBT
- ADP experience is advantageous but not essential
- 2+ years experience processing payroll or in an admin position
- Experience processing payroll journals and reconciling payroll related GL accounts
- Intermediate excel skills
- Confidence and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Impeccable professional communication skills
To be successful, you will take ownership of your own workload while maintaining the team and customer service ethos. Our client is accommodating and is looking for someone with the right attitude and who can hit the ground running.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Slater on 03 8628 2122 for a confidential discussion.