Salary AUD70000 - AUD80000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Georgina Dewar
Date posted 10 February 2017
This is a great opportunity to join a growing brand that prides themselves on team development, work life balance and an enjoyable place to work as well as delivering results. It is an immediate need for a savvy stand alone Payroll Officer to join the business, the opportunity on offer is ideally looking for somebody to start as soon as possible.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the preparation, processing and analysis of all payroll related transactions in the business. You duties will include, but not be limited to:
- End to end processing of payroll for just under 200 employees
- Processing complex commission payments to sales staff
- Monthly reconciliation and analysis of all payroll entries
- Maintaining leave, sickness and overtime reports.
- Interpreting awards/agreements and contracts in relation to overtime and shift allowances etc.
- Superannuation reporting and reconciliation
- Reconciliation and payment of payroll and group tax
- Assisting the HR Manager with ad hoc tasks
This standout opportunity will suit anybody that is looking to learn and progress in a professional career. You will need:
- Previous experience in a payroll officer role, 3-5 years experience ideal
- Experience working in the real estate industry
- Experience with multiple awards and EBA
- Systems Savvy and a strong level of Excel, Meridian experience beneficial
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team Player
What they offer
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate. They offer outstanding long-term career opportunities within Australia, and is values driven and an equal opportunity employer.
To apply please click apply or call Georgina Dewar on +612 8289 3236 for a confidential discussion.