Aurion Payroll Officer
Salary AUD60000 - AUD70000 per annum
Location Inner Suburbs Brisbane
Consultant Simon Watt
Date posted 28 February 2017
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Payroll Officer to join an Australian market leading Not For Profit organisation. Joining this company will give you excellent exposure and development across the payroll and the Not For Profit industry.
Reporting directly to the National Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for payroll across the organisation. The successful candidate will have relevant experience running the end to end payroll process and interpreting multiple EBAs.
- Checking and auditing of payrolls, ensuring legislative and award compliance
- End to end processing of payroll requirements
- Prioritising work loads and having effective time management
- Supporting internal and external reporting requirements
- Working alongside other departments, particularly Human Resources and Finance
- Ad hoc duties and assisting the team with any tasks and challenges
- 3+ years relevant experience within a large and complex Australian payroll function
- AURION EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL
- Working knowledge of industry awards/agreements
- Confidentiality and attention to detail is a key focus
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
To apply please click apply or call Simon Watt on +61 7 3032 2211 for a confidential discussion.