Salary AUD70000 - AUD85000 per annum + superannuation
Location North Shore
Consultant Hamish Smith
Date posted 17 March 2017
Join a global organisation whose services genuinely impact the everyday lives of many communities worldwide. This well known institution needs an experienced and technically capable Payroll Manager to maintain a weekly payroll.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a company that genuinely makes a difference in the lives of people worldwide, on a daily basis. As the Payroll Manager you will report into the Senior Financial Accountant and be responsible for the direct development and management of a Payroll Assistant. This role will be based on the Northern Suburbs of Sydney, close to public transport and within a modern office space.
- As the Payroll Manager you will be responsible for the full function payroll for over 200 employees
- Maintenance of payroll data and documentation including processing of new starters, redundancies and various other ad hoc changes
- Determine superannuation, workers compensation, as well as monthly and annual payroll tax submissions
- Provide a point of contact for employees and management for payroll related queries
- Produce continual process improvement reporting to inform payroll reviews and analysis
- Perform other ad hoc payroll and accounts related tasks as required
- Significant end to end payroll experience is essential
- Advanced Excel skills
- Exposure to a Payroll System and ERP are required
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and apply Awards and Enterprise Agreements
- Knowledge of relevant local employment and tax legislation
This is a terrific opportunity for a payroll professional to grow and develop their career in a challenging and rewarding role.
To apply please click apply or call Hamish Smith on 02 8423 1006 for a confidential discussion.