Salary AUD65000 - AUD75000 per annum + super
Location North Shore
Consultant Anette Vedeler
Date posted 27 March 2017
Globally listed company with excellent benefits such as flexible work hours, excellent remuneration package etc. is looking for an experienced Payroll Officer
We’re currently representing a globally listed company is looking for an experienced Payroll Officer. This organisation is a reputable and highly regarded market leader based in Macquarie Park. The company provides quality services and products to globally recognised brands and is well known as a major force within its field. With a presence in all regions world wide this diverse company is committed to business quality through out all sectors.
This is a part-time opportunity for an experienced Payroll Officer who will be responsible for a the monthly pay run as well as answering high volume queries and other payroll duties.
- End to end processing of the company monthly payroll
- Maintenance of payroll system and leave planning system
- Updating and maintaining payroll records
- Liaising with staff and management on payroll related queries
- Maintaining leave, sickness and overtime reports
- Payroll administration
- Calculation and processing of termination payments
- 2-3 years' experience with large payroll system
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Attention to detail
For the right candidate the Payroll Officer will receive an excellent remuneration package and additional benefits such as a free on-site gym and various well being activities. The office is close to public transport, has free parking on site and is close to amenities.
To apply please click apply or call Anette Vedeler on 02 8423 1015 for a confidential discussion.