Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Damien Carton
Date posted 22 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Payroll Administrator is responsible for the complete payroll and billing of approx 300 temporary contractors. The Payroll Administrator must maintain a high standard of attention to detail, high level of customer service, time management skills and team-oriented behaviour.
The key objective of the role is to pay and charge each weekly timesheet for every temporary contractor accurately and efficiently. The role primarily encompasses the following duties:
- Enter candidate payroll details on to the database – Fasttrack
- Enter client billing details on to the database – Fasttrack
- Conduct the Better of Overall Test (BOOT) via the Awards Interpreter database
- Check of candidate timesheets
- Enter of timesheets on to the database for payment according to the specific Award rules or Individual Flexibility Agreements for each candidate
- Double checking of pays before payments are made
- Liaise closely with recruitment consultants in each of the Robert Walters offices
- Collate timesheets to client invoices
- Mail out of payslips each week
- Scan client invoices each week
- First point of contact for all payroll enquiries
- Liaise closely with the HR, invoicing and accounts receivable clerk
- General filing
- Take reasonable care of your own health and safety and that of others while at work.
- Take reasonable care that your acts or omissions do not adversely affect the health and safety of other persons at the workplace.
- Complete the Robert Walters online WHS Induction/Refreshers and where required, complete workplace specific inductions.
- Familiarise and comply to WHS policies, procedures, directions, instructions, rules, and safe work procedures established and notified by Robert Walters and the Host Employer (Client) where applicable to type of employment.
- Report workplace hazards, injury, incidents and near misses from workplace activities, to the supervisor and Health and Safety Reps (HSR) as soon as possible after they occur or are identified (within 24 hours).
To apply please click apply or call Damien Carton on 03 8628 2104 for a confidential discussion.