Salary AUD28 - AUD35 per hour
Consultant Sara Aziz
Date posted 4 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The role will provide a competitive hourly rate and the opportunity to grow within the business. The Payroll Officer will prepare payroll and related records for employee salaries and statutory record-keeping purposes.
- Maintain and update files for existing employees to record information including contact details, leave, overtime, promotions, transfers, tax deductions, health insurance payments and superannuation.
- Formulating payroll data from time sheets and other payroll and personnel records
- Process payment of wages and salaries
- Issue and record adjustments to employees' pay
- Interpret industrial awards.
- Finalising files and arrangements when employees retire, resign or transfer
- Could be involved in maintaining superannuation and other deduction and contribution records
- 3+ experience in payroll.
- Proficient Excel skills.
- Experience using Kronos or Chris21.
- Clear communication skills.
To apply please click apply or call Sara Aziz on +61 2 8836 3616 for a confidential discussion.