Salary AUD57,000 - AUD69,000 per annum + super
Location North Sydney
Consultant Renee Steedman
Date posted 13 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Join a global Marketing and Digital Solutions organisation as the Payroll/HR Officer offering excellent career growth and development. The organisation has a very collaborative, open plan and family feel culture.
As the Payroll Officer you will have sole responsibility for the Australian/New Zealand payroll for circa 300 employees. The position will also involve shared responsibility for a wide and varied range of HR duties. The role will report into the ANZ Head of People Operations and is based in the organisation's Australian Headquarters on Sydney's Northern Suburbs.
- As the Payroll Officer you will be responsible for stand alone, full function monthly payroll for Australia and New Zealand
- Ensure accurate, efficient and timely payment for all business units
- Respond to and process all payroll related queries
- End of financial year payroll reports, payment summaries and other necessary certificates
- Maintain monthly headcount reports as well as annual leave, long service leave and superannuation summaries
- Annual reconciliations of payroll tax and workers compensation requirements
- Manage General HR administration
- Support bonus and annual salary review processes
- Prepare, coordinate and produce all new employment documentation and processes
- 2-3 years demonstrated full function payroll experience
- New Zealand payroll experience is essential
- Experience using a large payroll system such as ADP or Chris21 is essential
- Faultless communication skills both written and verbal are required
- An interest or proven ability in HR will be highly regarded
The organisation is close to public transport and accessible via car as well. Excellent opportunity for a Payroll Officer who has an interest in HR related duties
To apply please click apply or call Renee Steedman on 02 8423 1016 for a confidential discussion.