Salary AUD28 - AUD32 per hour + superannuation
Location Inner Suburbs Brisbane
Consultant Natalie Nicolaou
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced payroll officer to join an industry leading organisation across Australia. Joining this organisation will give you excellent exposure to processes and systems as well as development across the department and industry.
Reporting directly to the Manager, you will be responsible for payroll across the organisation. The successful candidate will have relevant experience running the end to end payroll process for different divisions. The Payroll Officer will work as part of a medium sized collaborative team and be first line for all queries.
• End to end high volume processing of payroll requirements
• Prioritising work loads and having effective time management
• Supporting internal and external reporting requirements
• Working alongside other departments, particularly Human Resources
• Ad-hoc duties and assisting the team with any tasks and challenges
• 3+ years relevant experience within a large and complex Australian payroll function
• Working knowledge of industry awards/agreements
• Confidentiality and attention to detail is a key focus
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Experience with ERP Systems such as Chris21, Aurion or SAP Payroll
If this Payroll Officer position sounds like a role you are interested in, please get in touch. This role is a temporary assignment starting immediately, with a view to potentially permanent employment.
To apply please click apply or call Natalie Nicolaou on 07 3032 2214 for a confidential discussion.