Location North Shore
Consultant Renee Steedman
Date posted 27 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Join a market leading construction organisation that has operations in Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and Asia as the Payroll Officer.
As the Payroll Officer you will be part of a team of six, reporting directly to the Payroll Team Leader and processing the monthly payroll for circa 3500 employees.
- As the Payroll Officer you will be responsible for end to end high volume processing of company payrolls on a monthly basis
- Maintaining leave, sickness and overtime reports
- Interpreting awards/agreements and contracts in relation to overtime and shift allowances
- Payroll reporting to meet internal and statutory obligations
- Processing of superannuation payments
- Calculation and processing of termination payments
- Processing increases and calculation of back pays
- Reconciliation and payment of payroll and group tax
- 5+ years demonstrated full function payroll processing experience
- Strong understanding of payroll legislation and awards
- Experience with a large payroll system such as Neller Preceda or Oracle is a must
- Proven ability to work autonomously
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced payroll officer who is looking for payroll experience within a global brand. The organisation is a short 5 minute walk from North Sydney train station.
To apply please click apply or call Renee Steedman on 02 8423 1016 for a confidential discussion.