Salary AUD28 - AUD34 per hour
Location Adelaide CBD
Consultant Denise Antoniou
Date posted 27 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
We are currently recruiting for a talented Payroll Officer to join a busy team here in the heart of the Adelaide CBD. This is a great opportunity to join a large well-known organisation in a fast paced and supportive environment, starting off in a temporary capacity with potential for permanency for the right candidate.
You will bring your payroll knowledge and experience along with a positive attitude to help the team complete the end to end payroll processes in an accurate and timely manner.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing the end to end fortnightly payroll for all employees
- Processing New Starters and Terminations
- Dealing with pay queries and processing amendments
- Processing leave accruals and bookings
- End of Month processing such as Superannuation, Work cover, Payroll Tax and Child Support
- High volume time sheet entry
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Knowledge of end to end payroll administration/processing
- Experience in Chris 21 Software preferably
- Ability to interpret Enterprise Agreements and Award conditions
- Available to commence at short notice
This a great opportunity to develop your skills in a fast paced, professional and corporate environment with an attractive salary and great team culture.
To apply please click apply or call Denise Antoniou on 08 82 163 500 for a confidential discussion.