Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Emily Armstrong
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An opportunity in Payroll has just opened up! This position calls for someone who is imminently available for a 6 month contract that has the potential to become a permanent placement. This position comes with new experiences and challenges. The government body is looking to add someone to their Payroll Team who will be hands on throughout the full life cycle of an employee from their first pay up to and including their final monies.
In this role you will be working on a large team with the task of the administration of pay, superannuation, and leave conditions with high casual, temporary, and permanent employees
- Assist in end to end payroll processing are delivered on a timely basis.
- To maintain payroll records in an accurate and confidential manner.
- To provide payroll information within required time frames.
- Prioritising work loads and having effective time management
- Working alongside other departments, particularly Human Resources.
- To provide information, support and guidance to support colleagues and stakeholders.
- Deliver results in accordance with their work area and team plans.
- This role may include some basic research and analysis activities in association with their role.
- Has had experience in a previous Payroll position.
- Has high attention to detail and good time management skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Is able to work independently and in a team environment
- Is able to answer queries from staff and managers relating to payroll.
- Be able to work in a team environment.
- Be able to work collaboratively in a team based environment.
- To be able to take inactive and suggest improvements to tasks and activities affecting how own work is performed, to achieve more efficient outcomes
Experience working with SAP is not necessary but advantageous!
To apply please click apply or call Emily Armstrong on +61 3 86282186 for a confidential discussion.