Consultant Ben Wilkie Smith
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
There is a rare opportunity for an experienced Senior Payroll Lead to join this well-known health organisation based in the City Fringe. Initially a contract. There is also the opportunity for this role to turn in to a permanent opportunity later down the track. Reporting directly to the Payroll Manager, the role is responsible for leading payroll processing, as well as being the systems guru for Chris 21. The successful candidate will play a key part within the finance and payroll team, and will be called upon to act as a manager from time to time.
• End to end high volume processing of payroll requirements
• Prioritising work loads and having effective time management
• Supporting internal and external reporting requirements
• Working alongside IT and Finance to improve the payroll system
• Ad-hoc duties and assisting the team with any tasks and challenges
• 5+ years relevant experience within a large and complex Australian payroll function
• Working knowledge of industry awards/agreements
• Confidentiality and attention to detail is a key focus
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Experience with CHRIS 21 is essential for this contract
To apply please click apply or call Ben Wilkie Smith on 03 8628 2289 for a confidential discussion.