Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Natalie Nicolaou
Date posted 11 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is a newly created, urgent requirement, for a Payroll Officer to join a close knit payroll team based in Brisbane CBD. Joining this organisation will give you exposure to the industry, policies and processes they adopt to deliver a high level of customer service.
The successful Payroll Officer will be reporting to the Payroll Manager and manage the day to day function of payroll. This opportunity will be suited to a Payroll Officer that is looking for the next step in their career. They must have the ability to hit the ground running with Aurion software and the a fast learner with for the internal processes. The Payroll Officer is responsible for the day to day payroll processing and first line for all payroll related queries.
• Checking and auditing of payrolls, ensuring legislative and award compliance
• End to end processing of weekly and fortnightly payroll requirements
• Supporting all employees with high level pay advice
• Working alongside other departments, particularly Human Resources
• Ad hoc duties and assisting the team with any tasks and challenges
• 2+ years relevant experience within a large and complex Australian payroll function
• Confidentiality and attention to detail is a key focus
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Experience with AURION OR CHRIS21 Software is essential
If you are immediately available and are looking for your next Payroll Officer position, please get in touch for this temporary assignment
To apply please click apply or call Natalie Nicolaou on 07 3032 2214 for a confidential discussion.