Payroll Manager *3 Month Contract*
Location Noble Park
Consultant Ben Wilkie Smith
Date posted 19 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Great opportunity for an experienced Payroll Manager to join this well-known services organisation based in the SEast of Melbourne. Initially a contract. There is also the opportunity for this role to turn in to a permanent opportunity later down the track. Reporting directly to the Group CFO the role is responsible for leading payroll processing, as well as being the systems guru for the team. The successful candidate will play a key part within the finance and payroll team.
• End to end high volume processing of payroll requirements for a payroll of 800+
• Prioritising work loads and having effective time management
• Supporting internal and external reporting requirements
• Working alongside IT and Finance to improve the payroll system
• Ad-hoc duties and assisting the team with any tasks and challenges
• 5+ years relevant experience within a large and complex Australian payroll function
• Working knowledge of industry awards/agreements
• Confidentiality and attention to detail is a key focus
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
Please note that this is an urgent requirement, as such only immediately available candidates or those on short-term notice will be considered.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Wilkie Smith on 03 8628 2289 for a confidential discussion.