Salary AUD32 - AUD35 per hour + superannuation
Location Inner Suburbs BrisbaneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Natalie Nicolaou
Date posted 29 August 2018 2018-08-292018-09-28 manufacturing-and-production 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This fantastic position is required to assist the team with the day to day payroll duties, whilst other members are currently on a project. Joining this forward thinking organisation, will give you exposure and development across the department and industry.
As the Payroll Officer, you will report directly to the Head of Payroll, responsible for the end to end functions across Australia and New Zealand. Working for a trusted and award winning brand, you will also be given full on the job training, joining a team of ambitious individuals.
The successful Payroll Officer will have relevant experience running high volume payroll for a similar industry. With an inclusive work environment, it is important that the Payroll Officer enjoys working in a close knit team and be a team player.
• Checking and auditing of payrolls, ensuring legislative and award compliance
• End to end processing of payroll requirements
• Prioritising work loads and having effective time management
• Supporting internal and external reporting requirements
• Working alongside other departments, particularly Human Resources
• Ad hoc duties and assisting the team with any tasks and challenges
• 3+ years relevant experience within a large and complex Australian payroll function
• Working knowledge of industry awards/agreements
• Confidentiality and attention to detail is a key focus
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Experience with ERP Systems such as CHRIS21 Payroll
This role is for a temporary assignment starting immediately.
To apply please click apply or call Natalie Nicolaou on 07 3032 2214 for a confidential discussion.