Salary + Super
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Deanna Bax
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-10-12 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
About the role: An exciting career opportunity an for experienced payroll officer to join a large financial services company located at Docklands, Melbourne on an initial 3 month contract. The role will involve joining a team of three to provide support with end-to-end payroll processes.
• End-to-end processing of payroll- Australia & NZ.
• Processing Fortnightly and Monthly payroll cycle with the payroll team.
• Calculation and processing of any termination payments
• Handling payroll queries
• Processing of superannuation and tax
• Reviewing and reporting on time and attendance data
• Assisting with month and year-end procedures as required
• Previous experience with Chris21 - essential.
• 2-4+ years experience in an End to End Payroll Officer position
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate to various stakeholders.
• Ability to interpret awards and relevant legislation
• Ability to liaise, multi-skill and follow-up with stakeholders via email communication on a weekly basis.
This is a great opportunity to join a business with a rewarding company culture and to gain exposure with a newly implemented fully integrated payroll software.
To apply please click apply or call Deanna Bax on +61 3 86282122 for a confidential discussion.