Consultant Jessica Blakemore
Date posted 18 September 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Established in 2015, this company is the leading provider in it’s field, with exciting growth across New Zealand and Asia in the near future. Delivering it’s services in 5 international locations, this company takes incredible pride in being Australia’s fastest growing health care provider and having an reputable name in the industry of exceptional customer care.
We are looking for an experienced Payroll Officer with a flair for the industry and genuine passion for the role. With a team of 6 across Australia you will be given all the support you need to continuously develop your skills and grow your career. Their stunning office is located in South Brisbane.
- Complete end-to-end payroll processing
- Setting up new employees contracts and tax, banking and super details
- Processing payroll fortnightly
- Processing terminations and redundancies
- Ensure professional practises are adhered to at all times
- Handle or pay related enquiries in a timely manner, investigate where necessary
- Award interpretation and the ability to provide advice on employment conditions, leave entitlements, terminations, superannuation and tax
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience using Chris21 or iChris
- 3-5 yeas experience in a similar Payroll Officer role
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Ability to interpret awards and relevant legislation
- Demonstrated experience processing end-to-end payroll and time-sheet data
- Strong numeracy skills and problem-solving solving ability
Benefits to you
- Supportive culture that encourages growth and training
- Great working environment
- Competitive salary package
To apply please click apply or call Jessica Blakemore on +61 7 30322225 for a confidential discussion.