Payroll / HR Officer
Salary Additional staff benefits
Consultant Denise Antoniou
Date posted 25 September 2018 2018-09-252018-10-25 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Given this role is a mix of both Payroll and HR, the importance of the position cannot be underestimated. You will work autonomously to ensure all the end to end Payroll and HR administrative duties are completed at a high level of accuracy.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role is well suited to someone who has come from working in a Payroll position within a HR team - or a varied HR/Payroll position.
Your main responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- End to end processing of the weekly payroll for 50-100 employees
- Data entry of timesheets & calculations of overtime and penalty rates
- End of month procedures such as work cover, superannuation and payroll tax
- All leave accrual management for LSL, Annual and personal leave
- Paid parental leave
- Interpretation of awards
- All payroll queries
- All on boarding and off boarding, such as creating the NS paperwork and receiving it back to enter into system, exit interview and process
- All document control - monitoring all the companies documents and ensuring they are up to date
- Staff induction
- Administering the WHS and Return To Work processes
To be successful in this position, it is essential to have the following:
- Experience in a similar role dealing with both Payroll and HR duties
- Ability to work autonomously in a busy and faced paced environment
- Excellent organisational and coordination skills
- Able to communicate effectively with staff, executives and external clients
- Use of MYOB software is preferred
What's in it for you?
- Great working environment and culture
- Attractive salary package
- Central location with car parking
To apply please click apply or call Denise Antoniou on 08 82 163 500 for a confidential discussion.