Payroll Team Leader
Salary AUD85,000 - AUD95,000 per annum + superannuation
Location Brisbane CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Jessica Blakemore
Date posted 31 October 2018 2018-10-312018-11-30 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This leading organisation is currently experiencing significant growth which could not come at a more exciting time as they move into their stylish new offices in the coming month. A popular HR & Software business, this company predominantly specialises in the needs of clients within the Retail and Hospitality space.
This organisation is searching for a Senior Payroll candidate with either management or team leader capabilities to lead this outcome and achievement driven payroll team as they rapidly grow. With over 20 clients of varying sizes in payroll, this will be a hands on, operational role as you manage from the front and provide support to the team.
You will need to have experience in an Outsourced Payroll environment to be successful in progressing with this role. You will be working with a state of the art Payroll system with someone in the team supporting all system implementation needs.
Key Responsibilities/Skills Required
- Minimum 3 years experience in Payroll as a Manager/Senior Payroll Officer
- Complete understanding of end to end payroll processing within an outsourced environment
- Processing payroll weekly, fortnightly and monthly based on clients needs
- Managing a team of 4
- Ensure professional practises are adhered to at all times
- Award interpretation within Retail and Hospitality is a huge advantage
- Highly competitive salary on offer
- Flexible on start date for the right candidate
To apply please click apply or call Jessica Blakemore on +61 7 30322225 for a confidential discussion.