Consultant Natalie Nicolaou
Date posted 8 November 2018 2018-11-082018-12-08 mining 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced payroll officer to join an industry leading organisation across Australia and New Zealand. Joining this company will give you excellent exposure and development across the department and industry.
Reporting directly to the Payroll Manager in a shared service environment, you will be responsible for processing the pays across the organisation. The successful Payroll Officer candidate will have relevant experience running the end to end payroll process for different divisions and work to a variety of pay cycles.
The Payroll Officer will work in a close knit team working on the day to day functions of payroll, first line for all queries and will assist with a number of key business projects.
• Checking and auditing of payrolls, ensuring legislative and award compliance
• End to end processing of payroll requirements including terms, adjustments and leave entitlements
• Prioritising work loads and having effective time management
• Supporting internal and external reporting requirements
• Ad hoc duties and assisting the team with any tasks and challenges
• 4+ years relevant experience within a large and complex Australian payroll function
• Working knowledge of industry awards/agreements
• Confidentiality and attention to detail is a key focus
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Experience with ERP Systems such as SAP/CHRIS21/Meridian Payroll
If you have the relevant skill set listed above and are looking to take your Payroll career to the next step, please get in touch.
To apply please click apply or call Natalie Nicolaou on 07 3032 2214 for a confidential discussion.