Salary AUD65,000 - AUD66,000 per annum + S (pro rata)
Location Brisbane AirportFULL_TIME
Consultant Jessica Blakemore
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152018-12-15 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Well known, respected and successful, this company delivers a broad range of health services across Queensland, with no area being too remote.
About the role
We have an opportunity for a Payroll Officer to join our client on a permanent part time basis. We are looking for someone to work 0.8 FTE, with a possible potential to drop back to 0.6-0.7 FTE after the first few months if requested.
Reporting to the HR Manager, this is a highly autonomous role that will have you overseeing the accurate and timely end-to-end payroll process. There are approx. 350 employees in the business, all are mostly salaried. The Payroll Officer will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth running of implementing their new system, Sage Micropay.
- Complete end-to-end payroll processing
- Setting up new employees contracts and tax, banking and super details
- Processing payroll fortnightly
- Processing terminations and redundancies
- Prepare monthly reports and provide data as required
- Responsible for processing new/extended car leases
- Handle all pay related enquiries in a timely manner, investigate where necessary
- Award interpretation and the ability to provide advice on employment conditions, leave entitlements, terminations, superannuation and tax
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Experience using Sage Micropay essential, Chris21 desirable
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to interpret awards and relevant legislation
- Demonstrated experience processing end-to-end payroll and timesheet data in an autonomous role
- Strong numeracy skills and problem-solving solving ability
- Work alongside people who are passionate about what they do and who they work for
- Access to a generous NFP salary packaging arrangements to increase your take home pay
- Attractive remuneration circa FTE $65K + S (pro-rata)
To apply please click apply or call Jessica Blakemore on +61 7 30322225 for a confidential discussion.