Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 4 December 2018 2018-12-042018-12-26 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Opportunity to join a homegrown, industry leader to roll out initiatives for their Payroll function across the group.
Reporting to the payroll manager in this fixed term project, you will be tasked to lead, integrate and oversee payroll projects and initiatives across the group.
- Take lead and ensure all payroll projects and associated tasks are completed in line with timelines provided
- Ensure performance management system is completed on time and to required standard
- Identify opportunities for improvement/ efficiencies in the group’s payroll processes and implement them
- Manage efficient and effective communication – providing advice and support to external and internal parties, including HR and commercial functions
- Lead and oversee all allocated payroll processing and reporting for the group.
- Solid general payroll knowledge in a corporate environment including knowledge of local tax and statutory legislation
- At least 5 years of prior payroll experience using SAP or ADP
- Excellent communicator backed with proven project experience in improving and implementing projects within payroll
- Demonstrate in depth understanding of awards and EBAs
- Good exposure to human capital management software’s (i.e Kronos, Successfactors) backed with advanced Excel know how.
This is a well known, industry leader in the FMCG field. They are known for their workforce diversity and practices a great workplace engagement coupled with learning & development opportunities for their people.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.