Payroll Specialist - ADP
Salary AUD30 - AUD40 per hour
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-12accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
A well established supplier based in the heart of the CBD are currently seeking a Payroll Specialist to join their high performing team. This is a part time, temporary assignment for a minimum of 3 months to assist the team with the daily operational works whilst they finalise their transition to a new platform.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for the coordination of salaries, wages and related payments to be paid on time and accurately using ADP. This is an end to end role where you will be responsible for:
- End-to-end payroll on a fortnightly basis
- Payroll reconciliations
- Reporting tasks
- Trouble-shooting for employee self service and payroll database issues
- Checking experience in typical payroll tasks (e.g terminations calculations, new starters)
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Has done payroll processing for over 400 people.
- End-of-year processing
- Intermediate-advanced excel skills
- Proficiency in ADP payroll experience is a must
- Part time, 3 days a week arrangement
Additionally, you will have a proven track record working under minimal supervision in a fast paced environment. You will be able to meet deadlines, maintain effective relationships across the business and be confident with the payroll process including month end.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.