Location Western Suburbs BrisbaneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Chloe McIntosh
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-12accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
An exciting opportunity to join an industry leader within the Engineering field that offers flexible working hours located in South West Brisbane as a Payroll Administrator on a 6 month contract. This role will provide end to end payroll support to the Senior Payroll Officer working in a fast paced, inclusive work environment that has great team culture.
The sucessful Payroll Administrator will report to the Group Financial Controller and will work closely alongside the Senior Payroll Officer providing backup during leave and will have exposure to a complex payrun with international pay, interpreting several awards and applying multiple EBA's.
- Perform end to end weekly and monthly processing of payroll
- Maintain employee records and information
- Interpret several awards and apply EBA's across the business
- Prepare complex reports and reconciliations
- Weekly expenses
- Minimum of 2 years end to end Payroll Administrator experience
- Exposure to large ERP systems like Pronto, SAGE and an expert in Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and high accuracy
- Professional, positive and hardworking attitude
If you have relevant experience and are looking for a new challenge please APPLY NOW!
To apply please click apply or call Chloe McIntosh on +61 7 3032 2236 for a confidential discussion.