Salary Up to AUD30 per hour + superannuation
Location Northern Suburbs BrisbaneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Natalie Nicolaou
Date posted 17 January 2019 2019-01-172019-02-06 education-and-training brisbane Queensland AU AUD 30 30 30 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Due to high volume workloads and projects underway, this position has opportunity arisen for a payroll officer to join an industry leading organisation. Joining this company will give you excellent exposure and development across the department and industry.
Based in Brisbane's northern suburbs and reporting directly to the Payroll Manager, the Payroll Officer will be assisting with the processing of payroll across the organisation. The successful candidate will have relevant experience running the end to end payroll process for different divisions using AURION.
This is a high performing payroll department, with a large, collaborative team and fast paced working environment.
• End to end processing of payroll requirements
• Prioritising work loads and having effective time management
• Supporting internal and external reporting requirements
• Working alongside other departments, particularly Human Resources
• Ad hoc duties and assisting the team with any tasks and challenges
• 2+ years relevant experience within a large and complex Australian payroll function
• Working knowledge of industry awards/agreements
• Confidentiality and attention to detail is a key focus
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Experience with Payroll and Rostering systems such as AURION, ZAMBION, KRONOS or CHRIS21
This Payroll Officer role is a temporary assignment starting immediately.
To apply please click apply or call Natalie Nicolaou on 07 3032 2214 for a confidential discussion.