Payroll Officer - Temp
Consultant Denise Antoniou
Date posted 8 January 2019 2019-01-082019-02-07 accountancy Adelaide South Australia AU 5063 AUD 28 35 35 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
We are currently recruiting for a talented Payroll Officer to join a busy team here in Adelaide. This is a great opportunity to join a large well-known organisation in a fast paced and supportive environment, starting off in a temporary capacity.
You will bring your payroll knowledge and experience along with a positive attitude to help the team complete the end to end payroll processes in an accurate and timely manner.
Reporting to Payroll Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing the end to end payroll for all employees with relevant Awards, EBAs and legislation
- Processing New Starters and Terminations
- Dealing with pay queries and processing amendments
- Identifying issues and problems and resolving them efficiently
- Processing leave accruals and bookings
- Entering Allowances
- End of Month processing such as Superannuation, Work cover, Payroll Tax and Novated lease payments
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Knowledge of end to end payroll administration/processing
- Experience in with Chris 21 Software (Desired)
- Ability to interpret EBAs and Award conditions
- Available to commence at short notice
This a great opportunity to develop your skills in a corporate environment and gain valuable working experience.
To apply please click apply or call Denise Antoniou on 08 82 163 500 for a confidential discussion.