Payroll Manager (Temp)
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Negotiable
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-02-13 accountancy Sydney CBD New South Wales 1 Farrer Place Sydney AU 2000 AUD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An opportunity for an experienced Payroll professional to lead the ANZ Payroll for 3 - 6 months.
In this role, you will work with the key stakeholders of the business overseeing the entire payroll function with 2 direct reports under your leadership.
- Managing end-to-end fortnight and monthly payroll for all employees (run monthly and fortnightly) including processing all salaries and waged payrolls
- Business partner and work together with the senior leadership team
- Preparation and scheduling of salaries, wages, statutory taxation and superannuation
- Extracting payroll data and producing reports
- Assisting the Finance team with EOM & EOY reporting
- At least 5 years’ experience in Payroll services, ideally within property/construction/real estate
- Sound knowledge of workers compensation processing/payments and annual reconciliations
- Understanding of payroll legislation and processes, including EBA & awards
- Experience using Aurion or other HRIS systems would be highly advantageous
- Strong attention to detail with proven team management skills and experience in stakeholder management
This organisation has a global presence and are very well known in the industry they are in. They take pride in having a solid leadership and management team, with great emphasis on providing a great culture and environment in their workplace.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.