Regional Payroll Manager
Salary AUD135,000 - AUD170,000 per annum + Negotiable
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-06 accountancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 135000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Based in Sydney CBD, this is an excellent opportunity to embark on an all rounded Payroll Manager to manage the operations across Australia.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your team will look after the entire payroll function for the Australian operations under your leadership.
- Provide payroll information to management and others as required in relation to budgets, special projects and day-to-day payroll management.
- Ensure accurate, timely distribution of salary and wages for fortnightly and monthly pay runs.
- Identify and implement process improvements and efficiencies.
- Supervise, coach and mentor direct reports in all aspects of payroll management, compliance and administration.
- Control the reconciliation of payroll, group payroll tax, third party payables via deduction, insurances and superannuation payments and authorise payroll deductions.
- Monitor policy and legislative changes impacting payroll and ensure compliance in areas relating to payroll laws.
- Expert in payroll systems, processes and associated legislation across the Australian states
- Ability to influence and negotiate and win the confidence of peers and clients
- Prior working experience working in a professional services/legal firm would be highly advantageous
- Critical thinker with exposure to change management
- Excellent attention to detail with great analytical ability.
This organisation is renowned for their collaborative culture, great team environment backed with solid career progression prospects. They operate in over 50 countries and place huge emphasis on diversity, equal employer and workplace inclusion.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.